First things first and that's to warm up some sauce. You're going to put in a shit ton of Franks (or the sauce of your liking, I suppose). Then a little sugar, a little white vinegar, a little cayenne pepper and some butter. Mix it all together and let it get warm.
In the meantime, cube some chicken (or buy it already cubed to save time) and cook it in a pan. I always season even if it's as simple as some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt.
Watch the sauce so it doesn't burn and when it's nice and warm, put it in a bowl. When your chicken is done cooking, toss it in the sauce until coated. See - SOOOO easy!
Thread your chicken on skewers and you're done!
Now I also made some dip because I'm obsessed with ranch as well and have a new found love for blue cheese, so I mixed sour cream, a packet of dry ranch dressing and some blue cheese crumbles together. It's really just that easy!
To be honest I just sort of threw ingredients together for this, but the sauce was pretty easy:
HOT SAUCE:
* 1-2c. Franks Hot Sauce
* 1 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
* 1 tsp. White Vinegar
* 1 tbsp. Sugar
* 4 tbsp. Butter
No comments:
Post a Comment