Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cupcakes! Nom Nom Nom


I mean, I'm sure you guys missed me, but at least I'm coming back with this awesomeness.  Cupcakes make everything better.  They also make your co-workers happy.  And when your co-workers are happy, everybody is happy.  You gotta see these people all the time, you may as well try and buy their work friendship (aka give them incentive to put up with my ridiculousness).  So these happened and went with me to work the other day.  French vanilla with chocolate chips, strawberry cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries and raspberries on top.  Simple and ah-mazing.

Oh you want the recipe?  I have this good friend - Betty Crocker.  If you don't know her then you're living in a damn hole and should look her up.  I've told you before that I DON'T BAKE so when I do I take the easy way out.  But being easy is delicious sometimes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment